TWI Is a Diamond Sponsor at This Year’s Harris Computer Systems User Conference
TWI is proud to be a diamond sponsor at this year’s Harris User Conference. This conference brings all the Harris divisions and clients to one place providing an opportunity to gain first-hand communication with utilities in the US and Canada. With more than 90 joint clients, TWI is committed to providing top-quality billing, payment and automation solutions for all Harris customers.
We’ll be providing informative speaking sessions with the following divisions:
Advanced: Wednesday, 12:30-1:30 PM
NorthStar: Wednesday, 1:45-2:30 PM
Cayenta: Wednesday, 3:00-4:00 PM
Cogsdale: Thursday, 9:35-10:15 PM
inHANCE: Thursday, 3:35-4:15 PM
This conference reflects the continued growth and depth of our partnership with Harris and its divisions.
We look forward to seeing you in Nashville!
- 14 April 2014—Next Generation Bill Presentment and Payment Technology Company Paymentus Acquires TWI
- 31 May 2013—TWI’s Single-Vendor EBPP and Merchant Services Solution on Display at GFOA 2013
- 29 May 2013—TWI Is Hiring!
- 15 May 2013—TWI Welcomes 16 New Projects in the First Quarter
- 31 January 2013—TWI Welcomes 12 New Utility Billing, Payment Processing, and Outbound Notification Projects in the Fourth Quarter
- 23 October 2012—TWI Is a Diamond Sponsor at This Year’s Harris Computer Systems User Conference
- 19 October 2012—Braintree Electric Light Department Goes Live with Summation360™
- 10 October 2012—Bethesda Water Supply Corporation Goes Live with Summation360™
- 01 October 2012—TWI Welcomes 17 New Projects in the Second and Third Quarters
- 25 June 2012—Daly City, CA Selects Summation360™ to Implement in the Utility Department
Have a question? Call us or send us an email: